Jun 29, 2007
G U-not


I bet you think it'd be keen to see 50 Cent get caught in an embarrassing display of lip syncing. I won't keep you.

I will be truthful with you. I like 50 Cent, but I don't respect him. He's pretty much a huge schmuck. He is great to listen to and he got shot a whole bunch of times, which is pretty awesome. He's a great bragger except when it comes to sexual exploits. He'd do best to stick to generalized bragging. I think Hate It or Love It is a fantastic song (great video too), and I think his ridiculous feud with The Game is ridiculous.

A lot of it is the fun of listening to someone with a horrible speech impediment rap and knowing that it is not because he has cerebral palsy but because he got shot in the face. That is about 50% of the enjoyability of his raps.

He just doesn't seem like he gives a fuck anymore. Dude wants to get at that cash, fuck everybody else.

"I got shot a whole bunch of times and am also a millionaire, I can do whatever the fuck I want guys and I don't even care"

He will probably pretend it never happened and just continue not giving a fuck. God bless you 50.

Labels: ,